воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

first aircraft engines




Over the next few days Iapos;ll be -what?

Horoscopes. Aries. Says Iapos;ll be passionate o_o Ok. Well whatapos;s the point of being lovey dovey? Nyah whatever. For the next few weeks it predicts I will be a very good listening, throw the spotlight on others, etc. Lots of good things for others.

These horoscopes have never let me down before. Only twice in my life. TWICE O_o; and I donapos;t -try- to make these things happen. I go with the flow, and notice the words describe exactly whatapos;s just happened.

Especially when I want to go places. To find out if I am truly going, I check that and Iapos;ve checked it and it said no a few times, and even when I thought I was going, I DIDNapos;T. Bwahaha. I feel kind of preppy for saying that. But no, seriously. Those horoscopes are always right. I wonapos;t be surprised if they are right again.


...But why?

-Sao

dinosaurs will die nofx, first aircraft engines, first airplane, first airplane flight, first airplane flight in canada.



Комментариев нет: