пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

feminist views on marriage




I slept so badly last night.� 4-5 hours - intermittently.

My brain was either zipping through the choreography or dwelling on another invitation Iapos;ve had to dance at the local high school (free of course). Iapos;m probably going to accept though - if I can fit it into my schedule.� Why does it have to be a Wednesday?

So this morning I was catching just a few more minutes of sleep before 9am when Pandora gets her breakfast meds when the phone rang.� I about jumped out of my skin.� It was my mother, inviting me to lunch� AND�she wants to see my costume.� But Iapos;m going to raid her jewelry box see if I canapos;t figure out what I want to do for jewelry.� I need? something. Iapos;m hoping for pearls I think.� Pearls are kind of vintage.

Additionally I can get rid of that last bookcase by bringing it to her house.� Too bad I have to get it down my stairs and OUT�to my truck - ALONE.� D@mn that hubby.� Iapos;ve been nagging him all week to give me a hand getting it out of the hallway.� *sigh* I didnapos;t force the issue because - 1) I didnapos;t want it taking up my space in the garage. 2) I didnapos;t want to have it sitting in the back of my truck either.� Oh well I should be able to slide it down the stairs and I got the last one down the stairs on my own - I can do this one too.

I wanted to play with the choreo some more this morning - looks like I better get cracking.

conduit ileal uti, feminist views on marriage, feminist views on family, feminist views on education, feminist views on abortion.



Комментариев нет: